BA (Hons) Interior Design | FRSA | IOEE
Links for booking onto any workshops, seminars and webinars will be posted here.
Events – Workshops – Seminars – Speaking Engagements – Webinars
Up-coming events in 2014:
Thursday 18th September – Eden Valley Business Show – Hever Castle Golf Club – seminar – “Driving Your Business Forward – understanding your clients journey with you”
October – more info to follow – A tailored workshop for those in the Health and Wellbeing sector.
Previous events in 2014:
15th April – Invicta Chamber of Commerce – after hours club – Younique Workspace – taking the journey with your client
29th April 2014 – as guest speaker for Rosemary Williams of RW Coaching, discussing how we can all use design based solutions to increase performance, productivity, health and wellbeing in your workspace. Whether you work from home for your own business or from home for your employer, or whether you work in a corporate office environment there will be something to surprise you and inspire you at this workshop.
Venue: Boys Hall, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent
May 5th – ASK THE EXPERT – Grand Designs – Excel London – I was the Expert for the day at Grand Designs on Monday May 5th. I provided a professional and unbiased view on attendees projects. Working from their sketchbooks, product samples and folders of images or approved or proposed plans I brought a fresh perspective to the design dilemmas that many people were facing. Free 30 minute slots were prebookable with some available on the day. I shall be back next year but if you can’t wait until then give me a call and I’ll see how I can help you.
May 3rd & 9th – Grand Designs – On the stand with the House Doctor team in the Build section.
June – A special workshop for those in the Health and Wellbeing business sector. If you are a hairdresser, beautician, therapist or any kind, come along and discover how you can improve your business by understanding your client’s journey with you. Discover how you can create and manage your personal brand both in 2 and 3 dimensions, and how with an improved mindset you can become the successful business owner you aspire to be. Another workshop is planned for October 2014 – contact me for more details.
If you would like to book me to run a workshop or seminar for you and colleagues or to speak at your event as a guest expert then please get in touch.
I love sharing my passion and seeing others learn and have ‘lightbulb’ moments.
Younique Interiors – Workshops, Seminars, Guest Speaker subjects
- Can’t sell? How to plan, prepare and present your property to get it sold in less time and for more money
- Downsizing with happiness – how to deal with a later in life home sale – solutions for all the family
- Making your new home Younique (unique).
- Entertaining at home – styling for special occasions
- Creating your own personal sanctuary – the Master Bedroom and en-suite
- Visit the Room Clinic – 10 minute photo consultations – this can be a feature at your event
Younique Workspace – a range of subjects can be covered and in the past have included:
- Workplace Branding – representing your brand in 3 dimensions
- 5 generations in the Workplace – how to use design solutions to solve the generational divide
- Colour in the workplace and in your personal workspace
- Alleviating stress at work using design based solutions
- Taking the journey with your client
- Your people are your business
- Stand up : Sit down – Human Beings are designed to move – empowering your teams to move to work
- Be Fit to Sit
‘How many times have you attended a seminar or presentation, and despite the obvious knowledge of the individual, their lack of presentation skills spoils the event? As well as being an expert on her subject, Julie has a natural and authoritative style which makes her seminars interesting and enjoyable. As a media firm we work with many professional broadcast speakers but we always enjoy filming Julie because of her talent as a presenter.’- Val Whitter, i54newmedia